The Night Journey and Rock Climber DVDs work fine but I have had problems with the Comedy Edit burning to disc. I have tried three different Macs in the university (plus my Mac at home) and two different brands of blank DVD and each time the quality of the burnt file suffers a bit.
In the end I used Ashampoo on my PC to burn the file to DVD and it seems to have worked okay, but, just in case the DVD file doesn't play so well, I have uploaded the original data files of the films to my YouTube channel where they can be viewed in full.
Here are my final films and their YouTube links:
Here is the link to Night Journey, and the embedded YouTube video player of the film
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U9ltrGDP6U
Here is the link to Rock Climber, and the embedded YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yffkn7rhy6k
and here is the link to Comedy Edit, and the embedded YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-O90HZ0uaY
All links checked, and working, as of 15:27 on 20th December 2012.
If you have any problems playing the above files, please contact me at: paulmanningsemail@yahoo.com or call / text on 07943 706779
No comments:
Post a Comment