While I've been logging the clips I have been marking them up on the script so that I knew every piece of footage was accounted for, and understood the shot list order and how the footage was filmed and how it corresponds to the running order of the piece.
I found this useful when I stated to compile my assembly. I didn't get much laid down on the assembly tonight as I had to leave at 9.30 to film a salsa dance group on West Street for my experimental film.
Logging the clips has been a long job, but as with the Night Journey and Rock Climber projects I would rather spend the time preparing the clips properly with details such as scene / shot numbers and informative names so that finding clips for the assembly is so much easier and quicker.
Like we were taught early on in the edit module, each night when I finish for the day, I am leaving the project in such a state that, should something happen to me, anyone could come in and take over the job.







No comments:
Post a Comment